Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime (spoiler alert)

     Just recently I did a blog on "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime." Now I finished the book I want to do another one talking about the end of the book and how my last blog post compared to this one. In the end of the story Christopher finds out that his father was the one who killed Wellington, Mrs. Shears dog. He also finds out that his mother is alive! His father was lying to him about his mothers death. So he runs away to his mothers house. Of course his father finds him and after awhile they come up with a way to make Christopher happy.

     In my last blog post I talked about how Christopher relates to animals and not human emotions. Christopher learns more about the emotions of humans and other people and learns to relate to them more. Christopher grows as a person and becomes closer to his family. He becomes more mature and learns the value of the many different things and how to be independent. He learns how to think before doing things and weighs his options before jumping to a conclusion. And of course he gets to take a level math.

     Overall I think I just good job of analyzing the book before I read it. I recommend the book to anyone who usually doesn't read mysteries. I have never picked up one and actually enjoyed it but this one was captivating and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment