After the many blogs I have posted. I just realized that I have never blogged about a book before I've read it. I've always blogged about a book after I've read it or during the middle. So I am trying to write about my thoughts on a book only a few pages in.
The book is "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" by Mark Haddon. It's about a man who is really intelligent. He knows all the countries and their capitals and every prime number up to 7,057. And he is amazing at relating to animals. But he has no understanding of human emotions and unfortunately that gets him into a lot of trouble. The book is about his journey investigating the death of his neighbors dog.
So far I really enjoy the writing style and I am really interested in what will happen next. The book is told in the perspective of him so you really get to know what's going on inside his head. But sometimes it's difficult to understand what other people around him view him.
I am excited to see what happens next and how it all plays out.
No comments:
Post a Comment